|Producer||Laddu Gopal Bajoria|
|Orginal music||Lakshmikanta Ray|
|Character||Actor / Actress|
|Arun Mukherjee and Koyel Sen are both are singers. They fell in love with each other at first sight. Both of them introduced the other to their respective families. At the same time Arun's student Jhuma Choudhury came into the picture and some misunderstaning took place. But Jhuma loves another her friend Jayanta Choudhury and became pregnant by him and all the blame falls upon Arun. Subrata Roy wants to capture Koyel into his grip. Koyel was an orphan girl and with help of Koyel's aunty Mamta, Subrata exploited them. Finally Subrata tried to kill Arun and Koyel. But the attempt failed due the final help of Jayanta and Jhuma. Finally the problem was solved and at the end Arun and Koyel come together and Jayanta and Jhuma got married.|
Music: Lakshmikanta Ray
1. Tumi Je Amari Jibon | তুমি যে আমারি জীবন
2. Premer Smriti Je | প্রেমের স্মৃতি যে
3. Tumi Ami Dujone | তুমি আমি দুজনে
4. Duti Mon Jokhoni(Female) | দুটি মন যখনি
5. Aaj Tumi Bina | আজ তুমি বিনা
6. A For Agreement | অ ফর এগ্রীমেন্ট
7. One Two Three | অনে ত্ব থ্রী
8. Duti Mon Jokhoni(Male) | দুটি মন যখনি
Your Soundtrack content goes here.
No comments yet.