Concept, Research, Music design, Voice – Uma Mohan
Music arrangement electric guitars – Sangeeth P.P.
Released on – 30 March 2009
This mainly is a meditation on the wonderful words of wisdom from the various upanishads for relief from stress and anxiety.
1. Aum: Pranavopasanam – Relaxation, Faith, Gratitude – Right Direction Sri Rudrayamala, Mundaka and Mandukya Upanishad (Atharva Veda), Taithreiya Upanishad (Yajur Veda)
2. Aa no Bhadra Kratavoyantu Vishwataha: Positive Energy – Right Assimilation Rig Veda Samhita
3. Tat Twam Asi: “You are that” – The Choice – Right Thoughts and Feelings Chhandogya Upanishad (Sama Veda)
4. Pragnyanam Brahma: Awakening, Intelligence – Right Perception and Understanding Aitreya Upanishad (Rig Veda)
5. Ayam Atma Brahma: Elevation, Purpose – Right Effort and Mindfulness Mandukya Upanishad (Atharva Veda), Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad (Yajur Veda)
6. Aham Brahmasmi: Tranquility, Bliss – Right Concentration abd Expansion Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad (Yajur Veda), Maha Narayana Upanishad – Agamarshana Suktam
7. Aum Tat Sat: Truth, Absolute Reality, Freedom – Right Experience and Intention Excerpts from the Yajur & Sama Veda, Gitopanishad – chapter 17 verses 23 to 27