|Director||Jag Mundhra, Ambrish Sangal|
|Music Director||Bappi Lahiri|
|Playback Singers||Asha Bhosle, Anuradha Paudwal, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Character||Actor / Actress|
|Qawaali Singer Guest Appearance||Rajesh Khanna|
|Guest Appearance||Asha Sachdev|
|A doctor (Parikshit Sahni) settled in Los Angeles, America comes to India to get married by placing an advertisement in the matrimonial columns in a leading daily newspaper. He does this on the suggestion of a close friend (Sanjeev Kumar) who besides being a professor of criminology at the University of California, is a friend philossopher and guide to the doctor. . An apllicant to this advertisement is a young woman (Shabana Azmi) who eventually gets married to the doctor after a brief courtship. . Immediately after his marriage, the doctor returns to the United State and the girl follows three months later after finishing the imigration formalities. The doctor waits in excitement to receive his bride at the airport, only to learn that she has been kidnapped en route. The story takes many more interesting turns after this and finally the mystery is solved by the Professor who in a way feel himself responsible for the welfare of this marriage.|
Lyrics: Kaifi Azmi | Music: Bappi Lahiri
1. Woh Nazar Leke | वोह नज़र लेकेVoice: Mohammad Rafi , Asha Bhosle
2. Pyar Pyar Pyar Pyar | प्यार प्यार प्यार प्यारVoice: Kishore Kumar
3. Mera Dil Liye Ja | मेरा दिल लिए जाVoice: Asha Bhosle
4. Dhoondte Dhoondte | ढूँढ़ते ढूँढ़तेVoice: Bappi Lahiri
5. Kya Hua Are Kya Hua | क्या हुआ अरे क्या हुआVoice: Kishore Kumar
6. Bheega Bheega Mausam | भीगा भीगा मौसमVoice: Lata Mangeshkar
Your Soundtrack content goes here.
No comments yet.