|Banner||Starfire Movies, Oddjoint, Ekaa Films|
|Producer||Tilak Sarkar, Madhureeta Anand|
|Music Director||Richard Horowitz|
|Film Editing||Manas Mittal, Anupama Chandra|
|Art Director||Shabd Kumar, Dharminder S. Singha|
|Assistant Cameramen||Ankit Arya, Navneet Singh|
|Playback Singers||Susheela Raman|
|Police Inspector||Manoj Bakshi|
|Priest's Assistant||Tanaji Dasgupta|
|Lady Constable||Priyankar Tanwar Isha|
|Meera's Mother||Raj Shree|
|Meera Sharma||Ridhima Sud|
|Meera's Father||Kamal Vinayak|
|It is a feature film that deals with the pertinent topic of sex selection in India. It is a thriller about two women - The first is Kajarya played by Meena Hooda, a woman who lives in the village and has the job of killing babies and the other is an opportunistic journalist from New Delhi played by Ridhima Sud.|
|1. The film premiered at The Dubai International Film Festival as one of the 3 films that had its world premier there.
2. The Film’s Europe Premier took place in Geneva at The International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights where Kajarya was one of the 8 films in competition.
3. The film was the opening film at Elles Tournet in Brussels, a prestigious women's film festival.
4. In addition, the film was selected at The Montreal World Film Festival.
5. Kajarya also won the “Best Foreign Film Award” at The Silk Road Film Festival in Xian, China. The festival had 140 films and Kajarya was the only Indian film to win an award.
6. The film has since traveled to 10 other film festivals in America and Europe.
7. Kajarya was screened in Los Angeles at both The Lady Film Festival and The La Femme Film Festival.