|Orginal music||C. Ramchandra|
|Film Editing||Babu Lavande|
|Playback Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Hemant Kumar, Geeta Dutt|
|Character||Actor / Actress|
|Shehzada Salim||Pradeep Kumar|
|Rani Joda Bai (as Sulochana)||Ruby Mayer|
|Raja Man Singh||S. L. Puri|
|Parvez (as Manmohan Krishan)||Manmohan Krishna|
|(as Nur Jehan)||Noor Jehan|
|Shahenshah Jalaudin Akbar||Mubarak|
|Shahenshah Jalaudin Akbar is the grandson of Babbar, and the son of Humayun. He is known to have ruled over Hindustan with a humane and just heart. He knew in order to garner the support of the Hindus, he must treat them sensitively, allow them to worship freely, and in order to maintain this peace, he married Jodabai, a Hindu Rajput, the sister of Raja Man Singh. Through this marriage they became the proud parents of Shehzada Salim. Akbar first met Nadira in the Anar garden, while she was awaiting the arrival of her lover. So pleased he was with her that he wanted to reward her, but she only asked for an Anar, so he ended up bestowing her with the name of 'Anarkali'. He met her the second time when she was able to revive Salim, who was seriously wounded in a war in Kabul. Once again Akbar was pleased with her, wanted to reward her, but again she turned him down. The third time she ended up annoying Akbar when she sang and danced in his court under the influence of alcohol, and he has her imprisoned. The very foundations of Akbar's palace will be shaken to the roots, and his manner of meting out justice will be put to the extreme test, when he finds out that Salim is in love with Anarkali and wants to marry her. While Akbar may have been successful to end the strife between Hindus and Muslims, but will be able to break down the wall between the rich and the poor?|
|Awards : Unknown|
Music: C. Ramchandra, Vasant Prakash
1. Aaja Ab To Aaja | आजा अब तो आजाLyrics: Shailendra | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
2. Aa Jane Wafa | आ जाने वफ़ाLyrics: Jan Nisar Akhtar | Voice: Geeta Dutt .
3. Dua Kar Gham E Dil | दुआ कर घाम ए दिलLyrics: Shailendra | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
4. Jaag Dard E Ishq Jaag | जाग दर्द ए इश्क जागLyrics: Rajendra Krishan | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar, Hemanta Kumar.
5. Mohabbat Aisi Dhadkan Hai | मोहब्बत ऐसी धड़कन हैLyrics: Hasrat Jaipuri | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
6. Mujhse Mat Poochh | मुझसे मत पूच्छLyrics: Rajendra Krishan | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
7. O Aasman Wale | ओ आसमान वेलLyrics: Hasrat Jaipuri | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
8. Yeh Zindagi Usiki Hai | यह ज़िंदगी उसीकि हैLyrics: Rajendra Krishan | Voice: Lata Mangeshkar.
9. Zindagi Pyar Ki Do Char Ghadi | ज़िंदगी प्यार की दो चार घड़ीLyrics: Rajendra Krishan | Voice: Hemanta Kumar.
Your Soundtrack content goes here.